Trade and Craft Space Available
All participants must adhere to the rules and behave in a responsible manner and indemnify the show, its committee stewards and judges in the event of any loss or accident however caused.
Entries for competitions and entry to the showground are only accepted under these conditions.
Abbreviated rules in schedule.
Full copy of rules at secretary's tent
Safety at The Show ‘Be Safe - Not Sorry!’
We all want to have a successful, enjoyable show but also a safe
and accident free occasion.
To ensure this, co-operation of everyone is vital – including exhibitors, spectators and organisers.
A few guidelines to note in relation to safety are as follows:
• Please observe signs – especially those relating to caution in livestock areas
• Please do not exhibit animals that are unsuitable with regard to safety, e.g. hard to control
• All animals must be led by a competent handler
• Dogs should be on a lead and under the control of the handler
• Caution and care should be exercised at all times
So have a safe and enjoyable visit to our Show!